This guide can be used when needing to edit your submitted registration, locating the Account Number, and/or viewing the balance for your USYS National League competition/league. If you are looking to change your payment method on file, please refer to the separate walkthrough on how to do that. If you have any questions after going through this process, please email your league manager.
All information subject to change, as of April 2022
- Click here to access the GotSport login page.
- Once you are logged into your account, click on Team Management in the white menu bar at the top of the page.
- Next, click on Registrations on the left menu.
- Locate the team you wish to view. Instead of clicking on the team name, click on the Event under the Event column.
- To edit your submitted registration, continue to Step 5.
- To view your balance and Account #, skip to Step 7.
- To edit your submitted registration, click on the Registration tab at the top of the pop-up window. From there, you can click the yellow Edit button next to the title and edit your responses in the registration form.
- NOTE: Not all questions are editable. If you are unable to edit a response, what you submitted initially will remain.
- Once you have edited your responses, click Save at the bottom of the pop-up.
- To view your account # and/or balance, click on the Billing tab at the top of the pop-up window. On this screen, you will immediately see your Account Number, name, email, the event you applied for, the payment method, and a balance.
- NOTE: Checks are deposited immediately after they are received at the USYS office. Credit cards are not processed until after the divisions have been formed and teams accepted. Teams will receive notice of their acceptance/denial via email. If you paid via check and are not accepted, you will receive a refund from USYS in the form of a check. Please allow 4-6 weeks for you to receive a refund via check.
- If you chose to pay by check, you will find your account number and balance on this page. Please make a note of this account number and balance as this is the total owed for Conference play. For instructions on where to mail your check and who to make it out to, please refer to your Confirmation Email you received upon submitting your registration.