15U-19U Spring Deadline – Nov 16, 2023
(Play begins in March 2024)
- Editing Registration, Locating Account#, Viewing Balance
- Changing Payment Method and Changing Credit Card On File
- Clubs Building and Sharing Fields in GotSport
- Updating Team Contact Information
- Locating Team Contact Information
- Roster Building for Clubs Admins
- Roster Building for Team Admins
- Team Pre-Game Tasks
About the Conference
The US Youth Soccer Mid Atlantic Conference, managed by EDP Soccer, consists of teams primarily from Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
The Mid Atlantic Conference operates league play for boys and girls teams in the 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U and 19U age groups.
Boys and girls teams in the 13U and 14U age groups play their games primarily across two separate seasons, with the first season taking place in the fall and the second taking place in the spring.
Boys and girls teams in the 15U through 19U age groups play their games primarily in the spring.
- The highest level of play for each age group takes place within a Premier I Division.
- Some age groups may have one or more Premier II Divisions that provide top-finishing teams with promotion opportunities to the Premier I Division for the ensuing season.
The Mid Atlantic Conference, managed by EDP Soccer, is one of 13 Conferences within the National League that offer team-based competition, meaning each team earns its place into the appropriate level of play through its play on the field. The 13 Conferences share national connectivity via the Conference Playoffs, which provide a platform for the top 10 percent of teams from the 3,500+ teams playing in the conferences to come together and compete for an opportunity to continue on the pathway toward the US Youth Soccer National Championships.
The conferences provide teams with two pathways that help teams work their way toward advancing to the USYS National Championships.
- National League Pathway – Conference teams can qualify for the National League Conference Playoffs and have an opportunity to ultimately advance to the National Championships. In order to do so, they must:
- Qualify for the Conference Playoffs by finishing as one of the top teams in the highest level of its conference in the previous seasonal year.
- Compete at the Conference Playoffs and earn advancement to National League P.R.O.
- Compete at National League P.R.O. and finish in a qualifying position for the USYS National Championships.
- Regional Championships Pathway – Conference teams can qualify for their respective Regional Championship to have an opportunity to ultimately advance to the National Championships. In order to do so, they must:
- Finish as one of the top teams in the highest level of its conference to earn a spot in the Regional Championships at the end of that same seasonal year.
- Win the Regional Championship to advance to the USYS National Championships.