The National League is excited to pilot our National League Futures program for the spring 2024 season in Central Mississippi. Please review the below information regarding how the program will function.
Please note that this is a pilot for National League Futures and the below information is subject to change. Additionally, the team entry fee for National League Futures has been specifically set low for the initial pilot season and the league entry fee is subject to change in future seasons.
For questions or to inquire about applying, please contact the League Manager Matt Dellaria.
- The team entry fee is $200/team.
- This includes event support, league administration, and referee assigning fees.
- Referee fees will be split by each team and paid directly to the referees before the match begins.
- The season will consist of three Conference Hosted play dates, with two games per play date.
- Anticipated 4-6 league games per team
- February 10th, March 23rd, April 13th are the anticipated play dates
- If your club/team is unavailable to play on one of those dates, the games will be moved to self schedule.
- Each member club will get four team slots per gender for a total of eight (8) slots that can be entered into the below division:
- U9 (7v7)
- U10 (7v7)
- U11 (9v9)
- U12 (11v11)
- The National League Futures Program will operate with an unlimited player pool for teams
- All players must be registered with USYS and possess a valid USYS Player Pass
- The National League Futures Program will conclude its spring 2024 season with the 2024 Mississippi State Cup U9-U12
- Entry fee into the 2024 Mississippi State Cup U9-U12 is not included in the team entry fee.
- League Standings can be used for seeding purposes and/or teams can participate in the Mississippi State Cup qualifying weekend event.
- The National League Futures Program is a club based program that is intended to provide participating clubs with a localized and professionally managed league environment to facilitate player development.
- it is expected that participating clubs appropriately utilize the unlimited player pool to place players in an appropriate game day environment for their specific level of development.
- Clubs are responsible for working in good faith with other participating clubs to facilitate league games.
- Clubs are expected to provide a designated point of contact for their National League Futures teams.
- Clubs are expected to provide access to fields and referee assignors as needed.