The National League often provides clubs and players with customizable graphics through Canva. If you don’t already have a Canva account, you can create a free account. Follow the steps below and make use of the walkthrough videos to see how to customize your graphics.
Make a copy of the graphic files [Watch video walkthrough]
- Log in to Canva or create a free account
- Use the link provided by the National League to access the graphics
- Navigate to your Canva homepage and go to your Projects
- View Projects that are “Shared with you”
- Click the “…” and select “Make a copy”
- Open the copied version and begin making your edits and customizations
By copying the project, it allows you to work on a version of the project that is unique to you, meaning it will save any changes you make and allow you to come back and continue editing at any point in the future. That means you can add your club logo to the graphics and it will remain there when you come back another time to edit. You can also make multiple copies of the project. Lastly, the view-only version that is shared with you will always be available in case you need to reference the original layout.
Edit and customize the graphics [Watch video walkthrough]
Once you make your own copies of the graphic projects, you can edit and customize the graphics. Canva is intuitive and user-friendly, but we have provided a video walkthrough in case you want to see some examples of how to customize the graphics.
A few quick tips:
- Make sure to delete any logo placeholder circles once you place actual logos on the graphics
- Drag and drop photos onto the frames (blue sky placeholders) to fit images directly into those shapes. Double click on the photo once in the frame to position it within the frame.
- You can download the Canva mobile app to make edits and create graphics directly from your phones